Searching Beyond the Paid

Friday, September 30, 2011

September Best Of – PPC Edition

When I think of September, I think of back to school. Others must agree with me, because the most popular post on this blog from September was Can An Intern Do Your PPC? Most of the commenters on the post itself and on Twitter agreed that interns are great at helping with PPC, but not so great for running campaigns solo. Give it a read if you haven’t already, and share your thoughts.

In the spirit of back-to-school, here are a couple other posts that are chock-full of great PPC knowledge. I’ve bookmarked both of these, and you should too.

My PPCchat friend Michelle Morgan wrote a hugely helpful how-to post on tracking individual sitelinks in Google Analytics. This is something I had struggled with, so I followed her advice to the letter. While the data in Analytics still doesn't seem to jive with the data from Adwords, at least I’m getting data now!

Another must-read September blog post comes from my friends at PPC Hero: PPC Task Checklist For Account Success. In fact, this goes hand in hand with my intern post, as it lists tasks that should be done on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to ensure a successful PPC campaign.

What were your favorite PPC posts in September?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home