Searching Beyond the Paid

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy Week In The PPC World

It's been a busy 7 days in PPC land, at least for me. One of the things that's kept me busy is the Adwords Professional exam. My certification was set to expire at the end of this month, so I needed to re-take the exam. I've been using Google Adwords since its inception in 2002, so the exam wasn't difficult, but it did take time. (By the way, I passed with 97%!)

Speaking of the Adwords exam, I wrote about why you should become a Google Adwords Certified Professional at Search Engine Watch last week. If you're not certified, check it out.

Also keeping me busy this week is reading about the approval of the Microsoft-Yahoo Search Alliance. While nothing's changed yet, the alliance could prove to be interesting over the next 12 months. I for one am looking forward to saving time and effort managing campaigns in the two very different interfaces.

For more on the merger, take a look at John Lee's post on the Clix Marketing Blog. He pretty much took the words out of my mouth with that post. It's great stuff!

And with that, I'm off to the rat race!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Keep it up, man. Here's a little something for you when you're ready for a break.
    http://blog.incomeaccess.com/2010/03/03/the-keyword-less-bid-upon/

    By Blogger Mark John, at 1:02 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home