Searching Beyond the Paid

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Speaking at SES Chicago

SES Chicago is happening in the Windy City December 7-11. I've been attending SES since 2003, and it's always a fun and worthwhile conference.

This year, I'll be speaking for the first time, and in two sessions to boot! Both are on Wednesday. The first is "Facebook Rockstars RoundTable: Marketing For the Other Internet," with my good friend Marty Weintraub from aimClear. We'll be discussing Facebook success stories, which should be a lot of fun.

The other session is the Pay-Per-Click Congruency Clinic, where we'll take volunteers from the audience and make suggestions for aligning their keywords, ad copy, and landing pages. I've learned a lot from the SES Clinics, having "taken one for the team" more than once. I'm honored to be able to offer my expertise to others.

If you haven't already done so, you can register and get the Early Bird rate before Nov. 20. There are also discount codes floating around out there, so be on the lookout for those to save even more.

Be sure to stop by and say hi - I love meeting my fellow SEMs! See you in Chicago!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home