Searching Beyond the Paid

Friday, April 10, 2009

DM News Essential Guide to Search Marketing 2009

DM News, the powerhouse publication of the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), has released their 2009 Essential Guide to Search Marketing, a 32-page publication covering a myriad of SEM topics. You can read the guide online here - although be forewarned, the screen reader is kind of odd. Still, there are lots of great articles by some of the biggest movers and shakers in search: Wister Wolcott, Joshua Stylman, David Berkowitz - and me! I am honored to be included in such prestigiuos company.

Give the Guide a look - it's definitely worth a read.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • Congratulations, Melissa! I'm excited to read your article!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:19 PM EDT  

  • Thanks, Erica! :)

    By Blogger Melissa, at 8:41 AM EDT  

  • Hi Melissa - I'm interested to know if you do any affiliate marketing, or if you would be interested in trying it our using PPC.

    I'd love to chat - email me at bret.fitzgerald@clear-link.com and check out our site: www.clear-link.com.

    By Blogger Marisa, at 6:32 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home