Searching Beyond the Paid

Friday, March 13, 2009

3 Must-Read Search Engine Industry Blogs

Years ago, people started their day with a cup of coffee and the newspaper. Later, it was coffee and the TV news. Now, many of us start the day with Starbucks and the internet. (My Starbucks is home-brewed, but still.)

Part of my morning routine is catching the latest news on SEM blogs. Here are my top 3 must-read feeds:

1. Search Engine Land. Their Daily SearchCap is an absolute must - great summary of what's happening in search.

2. Search Engine Roundtable. Barry Schwartz is the hardest working man in SEM, and keeps us all informed throughout the day with news posts. I don't think anyone gets an earlier start than Barry!

3. Search Engine Watch. SEW has breaking SEM news, but one of my favorite features is the expert articles. Written by some of the biggest names in SEM, the Search Engine Watch Experts feed is a deep dive into all the key details of SEM.

There are tons more great blogs out there, but these are my go-to feeds every day. What are your can't-miss SEM feeds?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home