Searching Beyond the Paid

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

SES Chicago - SEM In The Snow

Day 2 of SES Chicago has come to a close - well, I know they're still going strong down at the hotel bar, but the "official" day is over. It's been a great conference so far - I've learned a lot of new things on a variety of topics, and of course the networking can't be beat. I've been lucky enough to converse with David Szetela, Kevin Newcomb, Matt Van Wagner, Carrie Hill, Jim Hedger, and others; plus a lot of great vendors like Acquisio and Marin Software. In fact, it's been hard to catch up with everyone I'd like to chat with!

Hard to believe the conference is more than half over already. While December is a busy month, it's always worth it to take time out for a quality search conference.

If you're here and I haven't seen you yet, find me and say hi!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home