Searching Beyond the Paid

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Informative PPC Posts From The Blogosphere

Learning a new job hasn't left me much time for blogging, but I did want to post links to a few helpful articles from the blogosphere from the past couple weeks.

YSM Domain Blocking:

Now that Yahoo has finally launched this feature, there have been a lot of questions coming in from advertisers. Yahoo does a good job of adressing them in this blog post.

Google Adwords Quality Score:

Google rolled out a new feature within the Adwords interface that gives insight into the reasons for low keyword Quality Scores. I've played with this a little bit, and while I don't always agree with Google's assessments, it has been a useful tool. More information can be found at Search Engine Roundtable and Traffick.

Once my life settles down a little, I'll be back to posting more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home