Searching Beyond the Paid

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's Here: "Mastering Panama" Handbook

Mona Elesseily of Page Zero Media has published a must-read handbook on Yahoo Search Marketing's Panama system, "Mastering Panama: A Special Report on Yahoo!’s New Search Marketing Platform."

I ordered my copy yesterday, so I haven't read it yet - but knowing Mona and the Page Zero team, it's bound to be great. Mona is one of the top authorities on Panama and YSM in general. And she and Andrew Goodman haven't let me down yet. I first bought Andrew's Google Adwords e-book back in 2002 when we started with Adwords, and my copy of "Winning Results" is dog-eared and well-used. These two know their stuff, and their publications should be part of every good SEM's library.

If I wasn't already excited about Mona's book, the closing paragraph on the Page Zero website clinches it:

"Cue the Van Halen guitar riffs. Get ready to rock your Y!SM campaigns this fall."

Oh. Yeah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home