Searching Beyond the Paid

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Love Google!

I'm feelin' the New Year's Love from Google! Hurrah!

Right before Christmas, I mentioned to my Google rep that I didn't get one of the cool digital photo frames that every other Adwords advertiser seemed to have gotten. She indicated that they had sent me one (although I can't say that for sure), but she would check and send me some other stuff in the meantime.

The "other stuff" came today. A way cool iPod case with built-in external speakers, a very nice laptop bag, and a bunch of Google pens. I love every one of these things! The iPod case is too cool - I'm not sure how it works, but you just put your iPod in it, turn the case's switch to "On," turn on your iPod, and voila! you have music playing! It has a carabiner clip so you can clip it to your belt, bag, or purse. Awesome!

I am in love with Google. Their customer service rocks. Seriously. (Yahoo, are you listening?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home