Searching Beyond the Paid

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Yet Another Click Fraud Commentary

I was supposed to hear back from Yahoo 2 days ago regarding our click fraud refund, as referenced in my previous post. I'm still waiting....

Here's a great article from Multichannel Merchant which illustrates the fact that I'm not the only one. Of course, I knew I wasn't the only one, but geez. Wake up, search engines! You're smart, really smart - but you need to recognize the fact that your advertisers understand their business, their customers, their advertising pitch, and their web traffic patterns better than you do. Anyone who is spending $20K per month on search advertising isn't doing it for the fun of it - they're tracking and watching to make sure it's working. Either that, or they're just plain stupid. Or they're a brand marketer. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home